Great Blogsite and Hi!

General discussion on winter camping.
hpgeogal

Great Blogsite and Hi!

Post by hpgeogal » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:52 pm

Great blogsite Ed and Guy!! I'm impressed...and it's very manly, with all the browns! (ha, ha!)...Connor's been here in Glenwood this week and has hiked North Maroon Peak twice--today he went up alone. Enough to give your Mom and heart attack, considering she knows how many people fall off of it each year! But he's back and with some great photos. Tried to load one, but got an error message, and kept losing my typed topic...could be how I ws doing it. Hope you have a marvelous time blogging--I need to take the time to read your stories here! Later alligators! --Robbi

Igloo Ed

Re: Great Blogsite and Hi!

Post by Igloo Ed » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:08 pm

hpgeogal wrote:Great blogsite Ed and Guy!! I'm impressed...and it's very manly, with all the browns! (ha, ha!)...Connor's been here in Glenwood this week and has hiked North Maroon Peak twice--today he went up alone. Enough to give your Mom and heart attack, considering she knows how many people fall off of it each year! But he's back and with some great photos. Tried to load one, but got an error message, and kept losing my typed topic...could be how I ws doing it. Hope you have a marvelous time blogging--I need to take the time to read your stories here! Later alligators! --Robbi
Looks like we need to put up something on max size of the download. Right now it's set at 150 kb max. We'll put a visible note up somewhere on the post or reply page.
Went up Longs via the Loft a week ago Monday and ate pizza: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZTT2aTq4-c